Hellos
Morning reach sch by 7.50..
English.
Chemistry.. half listening half not listening hahas..
I was doin e 习字.. need write more den 200 words sia..
Recess, YARE
hahas .. i improve my timing for running le .. ^o^v
Goin to do my 2.4 again this wed..
CME.
Geography ..
Mrs Chia MC for 1 week..
Mrs Tan take over.. hahas
POA.. was laughing almost e whole lesson ^^
ask mr quek whether he mark our paper .. he say yes
he say e person always did nt hand in his hw get e highest! lols
means Jeremy Goh lor.. he got 27.
maybe i got 26 ba.. I hope so!
I have been failing for pass ct already.. i dunwan to fail anymore =(
Maths.. Mr Minjoot and Ms Yue sit behind our class..
den after school .. gt e Camp briefing.. hahas it looks fun worx!
den went to had our lunch..
we first time sit in one line facing one direction to eat.. hahas
den go around e school helping mei yi to paste e school forum thing.
den went home with Joanne ^^
♥ Mickey