Ytd and Today get back results.
Chinese - 73/130
English - 35/80
Maths - 73/100 ツ
Physics - 31/50
Chemistry - 31/50
Total Combine Science - 62/100 ツ
POA - 53.5/100
Geog - 18/40
SS - 19/50
Total Combine Human - 37/90
overall i only fail combine humans and English..
First of all mux
Specially Thanks to Mr Richmond Wang!!! ツ
You are the BEST Teacher in e world!! ^o^v
You really help me alot..
nt jux help me in Physics and also Chemistry..
at e begining of e year..
i hv been failing my combine science..
but with all ur help..
I nt jux improve alot in sciences and also pass them well!
Thank You So Much! ツ
I'm happy with my result for Sciences and Maths(:
I Hope that overall my English will PASS!!
God! Help me Pass! Please!
Today 美美,丽丽,可可,爱爱,漂漂
the five of them have gone to Malaysia
with some of e SLs and teachers.
hope they enjoy themself over there
and also Take Care worx.