Morning, PE. a1and a2 banded.Take Height and Weight today.
den went to play bb.
but haven get e chance to throw.. jiu end liao. lol.
went back class to have English! (:
skip all e way to Chinese.! lols so many things to do.
and time we have is not enough.
so have to rush...
*Fear of Her already!* :(
After School, did hw in e canteen.
after they went to poly,
went to find nisryna @ e red cross booth there.
continue doin hw... Mr Wang keep tou pai us eh!
den chat with him awhile...
they finally came back.
sat down there and tok to jeslyn.
told her alot of things.
so went home with Nigel and Jeslyn.
.
To ppl who ask me who is the who:
can I dun answer that question.
I jux feel that there's no point of telling you.
I will only tel someone close.