Common Tests Starts Today!... Today first paper Maths! ... still can do la! :DD
den Chemistry... i tot e paper was so thick. so i do very fast.
8.35 starts in the end before 9 i jiu finish doin le! Lol.
so i redo again lor ... D:
9.30 continue with Chinese.. go through gong han today.
Recess.. den Geog. Physics. POA.
After School, lunch and Sorry Jeslyn!!
went home without telling you uh. :(
Cuz i very tired... somemore didnt bring SS textbk also cnt study. :P
so went home with Darlinqz! (: so cute la you... Hahaha!
Chat Chat Chat along the way till e bus stop! (:
Reached Home and I am super Regretted now!! D:
.
You tell me that....
People can scold you, but you can choose how to react...
But HOW?! :'(
- Ignore them?! dosent seem to work. D:
- Let them say finish... is wad i always did! :(
But it only made me feel more angrier! :'(
You seems to scold me everyday!
Does that means everyday is my unlucky day?!
I am Filial! I do wadever i am told to do... but so wad?!
everything i do you dun like.. always mux find sth small to make it big!
Wad Should I do so that you wont scold me!! :'(