
So went out today to do homeworks.Due to wet weather change venue to CP Library.
While waiting for Brandon and Jeremy.
I started doin my chinese first.
The 2 blur boys. went over to Hougang Library! Lol!
Did i even say Hougang! hahahs so they came at 2.30.
they started doin maths and surprisingly they were really doin hw. :x
They completed at 4. Jeremy went off first.
Brandon accompany him go take bus...
den he came back accompany me.
Had a long chat with him. :)
He told me alot of things! hahahs Secret!
went to LongJohn ate sth before Brandon go his tuition.
stupid. He see my phone and noe one of my secret! :x argh!
wadever luh.. as long as he keep it a secret as well.
accompany him go take bus. and went home.
Tml goin to play bb with Joanne in the morning :)
and den go study with twinnie!
.
To that person : You noe who you are! I am so disappointed in you!
I trusted you so much! and you! Betrayed me!
I wont believe you anymore!