This Picture taken last year during my birthday! :DJux look through my photo album
& decided to post this! :P
.
hmmm... sth happened on sunday night... which make me cant sleep and cried the whole night! :'(
Monday.. lesson as usual. fine.
Stayed Back for Napfa. and I did it! :D
went home around 5+ and was raining cats and dogs!
tsk tsk! Shoes was soaked with water.
Finish my English Letter Writing @ 2.30am. and Slept.
Today! Whole body is aching.. awww! due to Napfa la!
During English lesson ♥... ☺
Everybody seems SO Quiet today! :) i dunnoe why?!
All quietly doin the cloze passage! hahaha.
other than that other lesson was fine...
after school. lunch. started revising in the canteen.
den half way went up to library and continue there.
Do till 5+ and Home.
Night, I am SOO Happy because.....
after so long you tok to me again... Woah! ♥☺
Everything is fine! ☺
You Tag my blog! ♥ ☺
Do you know how much you hurt me with your words? :/
But I still love you! ♥