Whew! I am tired!~ Has been studying the whole day outside for 2 days.
Yesterday, Something happen in the noon.
which made me feel guilty and scared.
and I only tel 2 person about this. Mr Wang ♥ and Jeslyn ♥
went to SKCC to do homework. at first was alone.
do until 4+ Jeslyn came accompany me. :)
Go through some chinese and chit-chat awhile.
5+ went over to cp... do some window shopping.
wait for wiky and her guardian to come and i went home.
I have thought about it and decided wad to do. :)
Thank You Mr Wang and Jeslyn for telling me wad to do! ♥
iloveyoutwolotslots! :D
I noe i am wrong, I will never ever to it again. :P
.
Today, 2.30pm went out to SKCC again.
meet Jeslyn & Agus there. started doing homework.
OMG the weather is so HOT leh! was Sweating non-stop.
tsk. no choice leh. the library always chase ppl away de.
so do till 5. super hot! so went relax awhile.
accompany Jeslyn go pick up her grandma &
went to her house. went shopping & bought sth to eat.
so fast 1hour had past. went back again. Clarice came.
den continue study and revise till 9.
went to buy sth. and He called ...
i pickup haven say anything he started scolding.
den hangup. never give me a chance to explain why.! tsk!
went home. reached home at 10. had dinner. bathe.
and here am i. gonna go zzz soon.. very tired.
.
This 2 days really wan to thank Mr Wang and Jeslyn alot.
because without you two i wouldnt noe wad to do.
telling me alot of things. and teaching me alot of stuff.
Thank You Very Much! ily! ♥
and Jeslyn, i really learn alot! :) TQ!