Hey Peeps! I am Back! :PHave fun the last five days! :D
Been to lots of places to Shop.
I bought alot of things you noe! Hahahaha :PP
Bought Shirts, Jacket, School Shoe, Shoe,
Cut/re-bond my hair, etc etc....
total spend = exp exp! Hahahaha
18 to 20 June... alll the nephews and niece came!
of cuz with their parents/ My Cousins! :D
☆ Yay! Miss them much! ♥
So long nvr see them le... hmmms.. 2 Years?
The whole house is full with Laughter!
the little kids were so noisy... running here and there. :P
There is this day, got one tortoise crawl into our house.
surprising eh? hahaha
Thats all for the last fews days.
Now that I am Back. No more playing le.
Going to complete all my homeworks.
Revise my work and Start on tuition le. :x
.
PS. More Pictures are uploaded in the Facebook. (: