☆ Hehe! Is us again! :DD ☆Opps! I am late again this morning! :x
I cant wake up uh. So sorry to keep you all waiting.
I wokeup at 8.35am! rush to bathe.
didnt ate breakfast jiu went out le.
So, Meet them downstair. den bus to Pasir ris. Tuition...
Hahaha! so funny! keep laughing and laughing! :P
after tuition, went downtown for lunch.
den train-ed to Bugis walk walk.
back to white sand den home. :D
Walk Shelia and Jolie home. ^^v
.
Yesterday, Was suppose to go tuition with brandon de.
He was sleeping like a pig! Missed call him so many times..
He still cant wakeup. den I am smart enough!
I call his house... ask his sister to help me wake him up.
His sister so cute! tot i was his tuition teacher! Hahahaha!
okay, den i reach there so early...didnt wan to go in first.
so wait outside there... until someone come den go in.
Sit together with Jasmin. Hehe!
and Home after tuition.