
Hi peeps! I am back! :D
Yeah, NLEVEL is finally over... wad i can say is i really really tried my BEST already. Jux Hope that the result will not be disappointing. 1 thing i was happy about was POA! This was my first time balancing! Yay! :D Hope I score well for all the subject! :) Geog seriously sucks la. So difficult! tsk! Now holiday, I got lots of things to do. ^^ Play! Go out with friends! Shopping! Kbox! lots more... but lets not be too happy about it ... because 'I STILL GOT OLEVEL CHINESE!' D:
.
.
Time really flies... my journey in greendale has come to an end. I dunnoe whether i am still able to go Sec 5 next year anot... anw, All the memories we had will stay there forever in my heart. . . .
P.S. :
Happy Birthday Ms Tng! ♥
Happy Birthday Xavier Lim! :D
Happy Birthday FangQi! :D
Enjoy Your Day! (: