
OMG!~ The HAZE is getting worse! Tsk! :O
I cant see things clearly...
Anw, I am bored Bored BORED!~
my daily life now was like... wake up at 1+pm?
was like a 'Housewife' for the whole afternoon.
Bathe, Use Com, Eat, Watch TV, Use Com till like 4+am?
den sleep. Yea, that's my daily life now! BORING right?!
Find Job? Nah...... Not now.....
Hmmm.... Ytd night... I am like thinking very hard very hard wad thing that is so special that i can do for you... Hmmm... Hmmm.... and I decided to do something. :)
And Today i wait outside school for Jeslyn at 6pm.
cux i decided to go walkl walk. heh! :)
while walking to the bus stop... i dunnoe how i walk... i like sprained my toe! Poor toe, is in pain now! Tsk... WTH?! okay, reach compass and we went to buy things eat... den i was like realise i didnt eat anything since morning! hah! okay thats all for today.
Oh Yah! 1A1'o7... you all wan an outing? (:
Please sms/tag/comment me if you wan. Okay! :)