❥Heyloves! Welcome to my blog! keke! Leave me a tag before you leave, okkay? o*◡*o ★ 工 レo√乇 ㄚ◯∪ 就這樣 愛你愛你愛你 隨時都要一起 我喜歡 愛你外套味道 還有你的懷裡 有時沒生氣 故意鬧脾氣 你的緊張在意 讓我覺得安心 從你某個角度 我總看見自己 到底你懂我 或其實我本來就像你 -- 愛你♥ -- Learn to appreciate what you have, before time forces you to appreciate what you had.
Disclaimer
★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me! Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Free Hit Counter
Navigations

★ PROFILE ★ ★ HER STORIES ★ ★ DAR-LINKS ★ ★ MY LOVES ONES ★ ★ CREDITS ★

❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out. You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day. I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

22April2010

The day that i received the book.

When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.

Tagboard


width="210px"for sure ;)

Daily Reads
Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




♡Reminiscence Memories



Written at Saturday, November 27, 2010 | back to top

My very first job that i do in my life. :)
Wake up early by a phone call from the Boss!
after telling me wad to do... i faster wakeup and bathe.
Train down to Vivo. Went to look for a guy name ChernYang. He is there to help me. :)
He guided me wad to do and everything.
teehee. But today i am jux so sway!
First; phone no bat.
I survive myself with only 30% of battery left.
and den There got this aunty? anyhow scold me?
She say i didnt topup or wadever ytd before i left. LOL!
I was jux first day of work leh! ytd that one also not me!
After she noe that was an misunderstanding. She act blur! :/ Somemore she say Chern Yang my boyfriend! hahah! Lol! after she left i started. Standing whole day. Scooping ice cream. So many different customer; Funny, Nasty, Crazy; No manners; many many different kind of customer! Haahaa!
The jacy - a boss ? act as a customer! come test me leh.
luckily everything was alright. :P
ohhh....... tired. i pack everything and left at 9.
Hmmm... so this is my first day of work. :)