HEYLOVES! :)Today, Had a long long chat with you. Long really long. From canteen to all the way to your house downstairs. and even stay under your block to chat. Hmm.. i reaally appreciates these people who come to me personally to talk to me. :) ILOVEIT! though i seldom open my mouth. I jux love ppl keep telling me wad to do. and I REALLY NOT EMO-ing lah. Hmmm... You really like god leh, You know everything! I didnt say anything… you already noe wad to reply. was Shock that you really go tell him that i am waiting for him. Its like Argh! so awkward!! Hmm, maybe you r right. wad is good about him? Lol. haix. Maybe we jux can be best friend ba. :\ Anyway, All that i can say was, Thankyou. ♥ I will think about wad all you had said jux now… and Reflect on wad have i done this few years… :) FAITH! I will look on the bright side. :)
.
P.s.
I made a wrong decision to go ask him wad decision.
Haix, I am so wrong. Cux i dont wan to noe the truth.