HEYLOVES! :)
Okay, Its March now! FAST!
Unusual things happened Last week...
I broke my promise by scolding vulgarities. :/
I dont mean it though. I'm sorry.
My mood for last week was like up and down...
Cry until swollen eyes... thinking a lot of things... sigh.
Everything is over. Is jux an misunderstanding.
.
I finally done with all the fillings and handing up homeworks.
Next week camp monday to wednesday- Motivational talk
Thursady and Friday -Sentosa and overnight in school.
I will replenish all my sleep that i loss them for the past 3 months. and also do lots of revision during the holiday. :)
.
Tml is saturday again! I nvr wake that early like last time :/
Meeting Kelvin for Breakfast and Lunch
plus fetching him to tuition is like a weekly routine.
He will always spam call me until i pick up his call. :D
Ps : We never stead, dont rumour pls. :D