★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me!
Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations
★ PROFILE ★
★ HER STORIES ★
★ DAR-LINKS ★
★ MY LOVES ONES ★
★ CREDITS ★
❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness
and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out.
You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day.
I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
22April2010
The day that i received the book.
When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.
HEYLOVES! :) Okie, It's been a week since i last blog. Feeling so shag and no mood to blog. All because of receiving results. make me gone crazy. Results day was the worst day of my life. Never expect it that i'll hv none passes. FML FML. Thanks any people who call me to perservere. Another thing whom make me feel down. ORAL! WTS! stupid luh! Youyouyou! It's not wad you think lah. Blame me for not doing good. ): MEET THE PARENTS session. Actually didn't tell my parents anything about this. But E PRINCIPAL's says if get 21& above mux meet parents. no matter wad parents still must come down. So Ring my dad up. and i am the last one to see teacher. Why dont go through the paper first before keying the results. I found so many marks in differents subject which can make a different in my results slip. TEACHERS anyhow mark me wrong when i correct. and make me fail that paper. and TEACHERS anyhow count my L1R4. Wad 34!!! They count my chinese fail. nonono! I get 28. It isn't very good, But I WILL DO BETTER!
P.s. You are bullshitting. Please Dont take people for granted. Dont think you have some problems and expect the whole world to care for you. You Two sided face! eeek! :@
Her Profile ʕ•͡ᴗ•ʔ
Y I N G Z H U A N G
Officially 21st on the 23rd of May 2015
and I LOVE TO EAT SALMON SASHIMI!♡
Schools that i attended:
Greendale Secondary School
♡ 1A1 ; 2A1 ; 3A1 ; 4A1 ; 5A1
Republic Polytechnic
Diploma in Industrial & Operations Management
♡ Year 1 Sem 1
♡ Year 1 Sem 2
♡ Year 2 Sem 1
♡ Year 2 Sem 2
♡ Year 3 Sem 1
♡ Year 3 Sem 2
Follow me at Twitter & Instagram [ @DdExtraordinary ]
HEYLOVES! :) Okie, It's been a week since i last blog. Feeling so shag and no mood to blog. All because of receiving results. make me gone crazy. Results day was the worst day of my life. Never expect it that i'll hv none passes. FML FML. Thanks any people who call me to perservere. Another thing whom make me feel down. ORAL! WTS! stupid luh! Youyouyou! It's not wad you think lah. Blame me for not doing good. ): MEET THE PARENTS session. Actually didn't tell my parents anything about this. But E PRINCIPAL's says if get 21& above mux meet parents. no matter wad parents still must come down. So Ring my dad up. and i am the last one to see teacher. Why dont go through the paper first before keying the results. I found so many marks in differents subject which can make a different in my results slip. TEACHERS anyhow mark me wrong when i correct. and make me fail that paper. and TEACHERS anyhow count my L1R4. Wad 34!!! They count my chinese fail. nonono! I get 28. It isn't very good, But I WILL DO BETTER!
P.s. You are bullshitting. Please Dont take people for granted. Dont think you have some problems and expect the whole world to care for you. You Two sided face! eeek! :@