
HEYLOVES! :)
ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!
SO COMPLICTED! THINGS ARE COMING UP one by one.
First; DPA.
Stop asking me why i didnt apply DPA! I DUNNOE WHY!
so dont ask me why! please dont! cux i will be worrying and regret!
SO FRUSTRATING!
Second; 家.
ENOUGH ANOT? WITHOUT FAIL. EVERYDAY.
SINCE YOU LIKE MONEY SO MUCH.
I GO DIE BETTER RIGHT?
DEN YOU CAN CLAIM MY DEATH INSURANCE!
LIKE THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPIER RIGHT?
Third; the two girls.
Stop giving me that evil stares and talk behind ppl back.
SAY RIGHT IN MY FACE.
Fourth; TYR.
i fall for your trap. i know.
shall not elaborate much.
PROBLEMS AR PROBLEM. Solve yourself can?
dont bother me anymore. With all this thingss... make me depressed.
PEACE. I want peace. :(
EXAMS are coming. . . in like 30 more days!
I can be tough, I can be strong.
But with you, It's not like that at all.
Theres a girl who gives a shit.
Behind this wall. You just walk through it
Damn, Damn, Damn.
P.s. I want peace.