
HEYLOVES! :)
Its Friday! a shitty friday.
I was very happy in the morning when i wake up. Because it's FRIDAY!
but after i have been through this day, It is all shit.
You all ruin my day. I was not in the mood.
and any innocent people who talks to me gets scolded. even the teachers.
I teared two times in school today.
one is during class. and one is outside staff room.
MrChan, I nvr skip your practical lesson right?
I jux nvr attend your extended programme.
I know my result aren't that fantastic,
But you no need to tell the whole class right.You made me embarrassed.
I reached home. and i slept. Ignoring all the messages and phone calls.
I jux sleep till 7pm. I woke up and had dinner with Brothers.
I started doing Geog and some PHYSICS till 1am.
and i going to bed now. bye. :)
♥ iloveyou
P.s. When i am in the midst of crying, Please dont talk to me.