HEYLOVES! :)
Prelims over! OLEVEL ENGLISH ORAL also done! :)
Oral was really awesome! Should say the best oral i ever take?
I really hope i can score well for this oral! Because this is very important!
I am sort of having a 'holiday' now... Because i've no chinese paper.
Since yesterday, I was staying at home doing some revision.
Next wednesday Science pratical exam. den holiday again.
Ohh ya... My house now got a brand new fridge! :))
Still got water dispenser de! Great! Design is i choose de! :D
Almost forget that i have to go tuition later on.
hmmmm... tuition teacher is asking me whether wan a english tuition not!
I dunnoooee! Should I!?? I ask my mother, She say go ask ur dad!
I ask my father, he say go ask your mom! DEN WAD?! ASK WHO!
Having a HARD time at home recently! She cant keep her mouth quiet!
He is alwaays nagging! He always chat on the phone!
and another he Always dont allow me to do anything i want!
Everytime say i didn't study! But when i studying you are all SLEEPING!
You right okay! You all are always right!
I wrong, I am so wrong I'm always the wrong one! HAPPY!
I have no stand in this home!
P.s All i want is jux a little LOVE, CARE & CONCERN and PEACE!