★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me!
Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations
★ PROFILE ★
★ HER STORIES ★
★ DAR-LINKS ★
★ MY LOVES ONES ★
★ CREDITS ★
❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness
and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out.
You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day.
I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
22April2010
The day that i received the book.
When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.
Written at Saturday, November 5, 2011 | back to top
HEYLOVES! :) heheheh! okay i'm bored... feels weird not studying and jux do wadever you want! :D Meet Darling ytd! Ate PASTAMANIA! :) The happy thing was to meet her and not the pastamania! 不好吃的! hmph! because mine's cold de! Okay wadever, When to shop around NEX! I reached home and i went out again. Without noticing, i walk and walk all the way to your busstop... I really have no idea when your bus is coming. Despite hurtful blister, painful legs. ouch! ): I waited for buses and buses to pass. and 我终于等到了。:) Proud of myself for what i had done! All i do was to walked you home. :) P.s. DdExtraordinary ♥
Her Profile ʕ•͡ᴗ•ʔ
Y I N G Z H U A N G
Officially 21st on the 23rd of May 2015
and I LOVE TO EAT SALMON SASHIMI!♡
Schools that i attended:
Greendale Secondary School
♡ 1A1 ; 2A1 ; 3A1 ; 4A1 ; 5A1
Republic Polytechnic
Diploma in Industrial & Operations Management
♡ Year 1 Sem 1
♡ Year 1 Sem 2
♡ Year 2 Sem 1
♡ Year 2 Sem 2
♡ Year 3 Sem 1
♡ Year 3 Sem 2
Follow me at Twitter & Instagram [ @DdExtraordinary ]
Written at Saturday, November 5, 2011 | back to top
HEYLOVES! :) heheheh! okay i'm bored... feels weird not studying and jux do wadever you want! :D Meet Darling ytd! Ate PASTAMANIA! :) The happy thing was to meet her and not the pastamania! 不好吃的! hmph! because mine's cold de! Okay wadever, When to shop around NEX! I reached home and i went out again. Without noticing, i walk and walk all the way to your busstop... I really have no idea when your bus is coming. Despite hurtful blister, painful legs. ouch! ): I waited for buses and buses to pass. and 我终于等到了。:) Proud of myself for what i had done! All i do was to walked you home. :) P.s. DdExtraordinary ♥