
HEYLOVES! :)
Today is a very special day 11/11/11 ! ♥
This date mean alot to me... It's so different!
It only happens once. Once in a life time.
I wished on every single 11:11 because i somehow believe that it is true!
On this very special day, I sent out one long long msg to him.
It took me three hours plus to type things out.
3hours i stare and re-read again and again to look out for any mistake made.
So contradicting, i want you to reply ; I dontwant you to reply.
I sent you home every night to your door step.
I enjoy every moment, because we can chat about everything under moon.
and Ytd was the first time,You asked me to sit down and chat under your block.
For very long till midnight. Your daddy saw us.
I rush home just in time. Heng ah! Just in time! ♥
The moon speaks my heart. Today's the moon is so bright! (;
All my plans canceled today. And i'm all alone.
I spend the very special day at home.
even dinner also alone. i am so alone. sigh!
P.s. iloveyou