HEYLOVES! :)
Went for a jog jux now to Waterfront park!Cool, the water fountain, the lightning so pretty! :))Surprisingly saw Johnson D there too! :)He was cycling with his group of friends...So tired... first time jog for two hours plus!brother was cycling, so relaxing! hmph.I bought two icecreams. One for him and one is mine.I very good hor!? hahah iknowright. :P
*I took your challenge. and i am doing it right now!
I will prove to you, i can do it. :)
but just as i reached home, i see things that you post...
which i do not want to see. It really disappoints me...
You never know how words can hurt me...
到了现在才发现你早已经,放弃我...
或许你重来都没有这样想过 . . .
Why should i do things to someone that will not appreciate?
**To my friends, please dont ask me.It doesn't really matter anymore...
4:20am in the morning, Raining heavily outside.
I am going to sleep now.
P.s 最熟悉的陌生人