
HEYLOVES! :)
Yes yes! It has all ended! LikeaFinally! It's officially over! :)
10months and 14days of hardwork. I hope it will payoff! :D
Today 3pm! I'm done with my last paper, MCQ!
My freedom arrived! I can do wadever i want! :))
I am one of the happiest girl in the world now. literally la. hah!
I'm somehow looking forward for many upcoming events!
Like~ USS, Prom, Reuion with Alena and Sharon, Meet up with Happy6...
Job hunting, Ycjcx outing, Carol bd celebration, Malaysia!
Imiss grandma! I dream of her last night! yeah! :)
and Many many many more! wooohoooo! :D
I dont care wad you say already... idontfuckingcare.
I'm going to go out everyday. I did wadever i am suppose to do.
You are likeacrazy women. Come home scream like mad.
I dont fucking give a damn. You want argue, come.
I done nothing wrong. PMS shit! Better dont come disturb me.
You dont scold me as though i jux did a crime. I am not a criminal!
Please dont restrict everything.
Sincerely, YOUR DAUGHTER!
P.s. After so many days... I reply you.
You will always be a part of my life.
A happy memory, a good laugh, a tear or two.
I won't ever forget you.