★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me!
Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations
★ PROFILE ★
★ HER STORIES ★
★ DAR-LINKS ★
★ MY LOVES ONES ★
★ CREDITS ★
❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness
and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out.
You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day.
I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
22April2010
The day that i received the book.
When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.
Written at Saturday, November 12, 2011 | back to top
HEYLOVES! :) You took 15hours and 10 minutes to reply... and its only three words. You reply me so early in the morning. It made me cry for the whole morning... I swear my eyes now were red and swollen! See now what you want? I tot you are dieing to know the truth? Now you know it and you cry like mad... Cry until swollen eyes! Now you happy!? You never know how hurt it is. Is like Hundreds & Thousands arrows strike in my heart. keep bleeding and bleeding. You drank last night! Can i treat those words as drunk words? You spoil my whole morning! Spoil my appetite! Spoil my mood for the day... Words you said before are false. Promises broken. You know why it rained today so early in the morning till noon? Is because i am crying... Didn't i said that the moon speaks my heart? Ya, so that's why... 为什么,为什么我连分开都迁就着你?... Every night you cry yourself to sleep...Thinking, why does this happen to me? Why does every moment have to be so hard? Hard to believe it. Cry the whole morning; Chem the whole afternoon; Physics the whole night.
P.s.我懂我也知道 你没有舍不得.
Her Profile ʕ•͡ᴗ•ʔ
Y I N G Z H U A N G
Officially 21st on the 23rd of May 2015
and I LOVE TO EAT SALMON SASHIMI!♡
Schools that i attended:
Greendale Secondary School
♡ 1A1 ; 2A1 ; 3A1 ; 4A1 ; 5A1
Republic Polytechnic
Diploma in Industrial & Operations Management
♡ Year 1 Sem 1
♡ Year 1 Sem 2
♡ Year 2 Sem 1
♡ Year 2 Sem 2
♡ Year 3 Sem 1
♡ Year 3 Sem 2
Follow me at Twitter & Instagram [ @DdExtraordinary ]
Written at Saturday, November 12, 2011 | back to top
HEYLOVES! :) You took 15hours and 10 minutes to reply... and its only three words. You reply me so early in the morning. It made me cry for the whole morning... I swear my eyes now were red and swollen! See now what you want? I tot you are dieing to know the truth? Now you know it and you cry like mad... Cry until swollen eyes! Now you happy!? You never know how hurt it is. Is like Hundreds & Thousands arrows strike in my heart. keep bleeding and bleeding. You drank last night! Can i treat those words as drunk words? You spoil my whole morning! Spoil my appetite! Spoil my mood for the day... Words you said before are false. Promises broken. You know why it rained today so early in the morning till noon? Is because i am crying... Didn't i said that the moon speaks my heart? Ya, so that's why... 为什么,为什么我连分开都迁就着你?... Every night you cry yourself to sleep...Thinking, why does this happen to me? Why does every moment have to be so hard? Hard to believe it. Cry the whole morning; Chem the whole afternoon; Physics the whole night.