
HEYLOVES! :)
I had my first prom ever last night!I have been anticipating it for long!
Wake up early in the morning, Going salon, makeup. and prepared.
7seater cab to M hotel with JW, Jolie, Shelia, Jerlin, Val and Bing.
It was definitely fun! It's even more fun after that!
So cool that all the girls took off their heels and ran for the last train.
Even more cool to walk home bare footed! ^^v
Train to have mac. den walk to punggol.
Went brand roof. ton there till 4plus! I dont wanna go home de.
but i scare my dad wake up at 5am den nvr see me!
So we Play, Drink, talk! Awesome!
The different night and the different us.
when the sun rises, everything is back to normal again.
I reached home, seeing them sleeping so soundly...
I feel like uturn and go back again! Sigh!
I missed the fun after that! Please arrange another one soon! :D
i dont feel tired at all.only to fall asleep only in the morning.
P.s. Too bad, you didn't see the different me.