
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 15 of 366
Another day @ RM. Today saw more people den ytd.
I saw Mr Jacky Tan! , Cousin, Uncle Johnson, Alvin, PI,
Twinnie (though she didn't see me), Sweety's mummy, Aunty.
So many things happened today...
There's this customer really furious about this points.
and he say so loud that he wanna complain! LOLOL
Go complain lor!~ also not my problem. cheh~
There's this funny couple really made me laugh non-stop! :DD
hahhaa! though is just shortly 10mins. but they made me smile!
End work. Meet Xavier and JJ. Went to our territory.
Xav was complain that he cant find a single friend who is free to pei him!
Exactly! this was wad i am feeling that time! :x
Remember the very first crane you made for me?
I didn't throw it away.. i still keep it...
Remember the very first SH i made for you?
Is it still at the same old place, i asked you to kept in?
You broke, You left me in pieces. I mend, I picked myself up.
I have already forget wad i should be forgetten.
But why must you come back telling me things that you shouldn't be saying.
Whyy! You made me confused. Having a mixed feeling.
wad are you trying to do? wad are you trying to say?
Wad do you want to hear in my reply?
'Iknowright... i am too.' Though you wouldnt see this.
P.s. Dont just say, Prove it. :x