
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 24 of 366
年初二. Slept at 4am, woke up at 10am.
Reached GP house! Luckily we are not the most late one.
If not will be nagged by the oldies~
YuSheng & Reunion Lunch together with the whole Yap's Family! ♥
Follow by houses visits. First MeiPing Jiejie house!
Next HuiJun Jiejie house! My house! Uncle Johnson house!
Eat eat and eat! Fat die! Dinner Mac and Kfc! :D
Play Bj for the whole evening!
Oh ya! We took our first family Photo @ my house!
I suggest de wor~! hahahhaha ヽ(^。^)ノ
Took lots of photos! Cousins photos! Adults Photos! alot alot.
Happy happy! Home Sweet Home! :))
Sorry really v sorry! Why didn't you tell me earlier!
I didn't you were at my house downstairs waiting.
I jux left my house and you call me. If not i've already met you.
Nah, tsk you knew i was waiting for your call!
And you did call! I laugh when my phone lighted! :)
P.s. Idw to be the one to envy people!!!