
HEYLOVES! :)
#Page 8 of 366
argh, having a serious mixed feeling now!
In less then 12hours time!
I pray pray every moment i think of it!
Last time when getting N's results, I'm not even like this.
Whenever i think of it and i overthink, I teared! D;
my god! I cant sleep for the past few nights. really cant.
Even when i'm finally asleep, there will always be someone who disturb it.
Alright, last night was otp with SM. for 5hours. and I slept at 630.
and i wake up at 10. Waited SM for 40 minutes!!!
Having a serious head pain! so went back home slept.
and out to meet CH JJ XLSZ and CW for a steamboat dinner.
SO many people giving me pressure! D;
Is shit to have another cousin who is in express to the SAME O as you.
Is even more sh!t that CNY is around the corner.. and THEY COMPARED.
SO many teachers and Friends to call me to text them my results!
LIKE so OMGZ! i dunnoe how! i cant sleep. :(
P.s Wish me the BEST OF LUCK!