HEYLOVES! :) #Page 45 of 366
Happy Valentine's Day Lovelys! ♥
I'm not alone this year i've got my beloved classmate! ;)
14February2012 ; ClassChalet @Aloha Loyang Terrance 10 Juniper!
Have been waiting for this day to come since long ago!
.
Meetup with Jolie&Shelia! Went to Gladys house to carry stuffs!
Gladys's Daddy drive us there! Thanks! :D
Reached. Was in the kitchen washing & preparing...
Done with the food, help up with preparing the games.
After awhile, MrChan & Rianne came! Rianne's cute bt naughty!
Keep running about the chalet, up&down the stairs, near the pool
& into other ppl's chalet! hahah! :D Have a small chat with MrChan!
He said that i was the only one that Nlvl get a point of 17
and still manage to get into a poly! He's proud of me! So happy!
Taking pictures everywhere~ &EAT!
Someone spoils my mood that's why didnt get down the pool.
Catched the last bus 89 with Riordan. Great Listener. :)
There goes for DAY 1! Shall continue DAY2&3 tml!
.
I did asked permission right! Everything you say you win!
Sua! threathen me somemore! So fuckedup.
I'm homed! Happy not! Jux scold all you want!
Stayover also scold, go home also get scolded.
might as well Stay and Let you scold all you want!
I'm not going home tml! I'm not asking whether i can stay or not!
I am jux informing you that I'm NOT going home!
Adults are all LIARS. Say one thing Do another thing!
Ruin all my plans that i plan tonight! suckers!
.
P.s. IDC! I dont give a damn at all!