
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 57 of 366
Work work @ Raffles City with Sing Yuen!
She's crazy! Like literally duh~
Standing a distance away from her...
Jux incase she throw me down the building like wad her sis warn me!
LOL! Isn't this kind of like threatening!~
Meet Tina in the train & off to work! hehe!
I LOVE KELVIN SNG! ♥ Heartmelts when he's also working today!
He help me sign my attendance for the day! hehe! :D
Thanks for Chatting with me making me smile! :))
Bought kitkats during my lunch break!
and give it to him, Chester and Tina! awww~ ♥
Okay, Forget to charge my phone this morning!
Went out with 18% and it died jux went i started working... :\
Luckily i still managed to find Tina in the crowds of ppl!
Thanks Sweety for that Sweetheart Peanut Butter Banana Bread!
I eat it as my Dinner! So yummy! :D
P.s. I ♥ Kelvin Sng! :D