❥Heyloves! Welcome to my blog! keke! Leave me a tag before you leave, okkay? o*◡*o ★ 工 レo√乇 ㄚ◯∪ 就這樣 愛你愛你愛你 隨時都要一起 我喜歡 愛你外套味道 還有你的懷裡 有時沒生氣 故意鬧脾氣 你的緊張在意 讓我覺得安心 從你某個角度 我總看見自己 到底你懂我 或其實我本來就像你 -- 愛你♥ -- Learn to appreciate what you have, before time forces you to appreciate what you had.
Disclaimer
★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me! Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Free Hit Counter
Navigations

★ PROFILE ★ ★ HER STORIES ★ ★ DAR-LINKS ★ ★ MY LOVES ONES ★ ★ CREDITS ★

❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out. You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day. I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

22April2010

The day that i received the book.

When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.

Tagboard


width="210px"for sure ;)

Daily Reads
Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




♡Reminiscence Memories



Written at Wednesday, February 29, 2012 | back to top


HEYLOVES! :) #Page 60 of 366
Work work @ Rivervale Mall!
It's leap day! & also my LAST DAY OF WORK! :))
Actually i tot i was the only one being rebellious..
To went off early at my mall. Since i have no more free gift!
Till i reached home. My friends from other mall Didnt even report!
Hahahah! :D That's Cool! I went home and watch my drama! haha!
Evening, Decided to go for a jog! I knew you will see me!
Somehow got a feeling! and indeed! Your msg make me go wild! :))
Okay, was jogging along the pathway at Punggol Waterway Park.
Saw a guy injured badly. Ambulance came.
& The paramedics all came and help him! Was thinking about 995.
den was telling SM whether TayPingHui&OuXuan will come out anot!
Haha! was thinking too much! That was jux a show!
& Their Esp 19 make me cry! omg! :'(
Feel refreshing after i jog! Maybe going again tml!

P.s. JD, Please take good care and Enjoy! ♥