HEYLOVES! :) #Page 78 of 366Woke up at 2pm! likeaboss~ keke :))Ate raisins bread as my Breakfast/Lunch! :PSudden rain. and the skies is crying hard. Tadaa~ I spent around 8hours plus to change my BS!Editing Photos, Adding songs, re-arranging things!Finally done and i'm very satisfied with it! *winkwink* (•‾⌣‾•)و 8hours, i slept at 5am last night. :SPreparing dinner and I'm craving for Sashimi Buffet!
ShuYi said she dream of me staying beside her!
OMG, how I wish all my classmates and friends are my neighbour.
By then the whole floor will be full of laughter peace and joy! ;)
Went out to meet xavier. Pei him study while i'm playing my games.Bought drinks and went to some park and slack.Back home and continue packing my cupboards.Woo! finally all clear! So dusty that i keep sneezing.Its 5am now. Jux ended facetime with Percival! hahah!
Dedicate #GladYouCame to him! :D So late eat chocolates~ 肥死你!
okay, gonna sleep sooon. Tml going down rp.
P.s. I'm glad you came. ♥