
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 80 of 366
Booo! Slept @ 635am. Awake @ 12pm.
Sorry JD, Ask you to wake me up.
and you ended up spamming me all the calls & text!
Wake up by the last call from Yunhan.
Primary School Mates Outing today! Reunion.
6 peoples turn up only. haha but nvm! :D
They are Yilink YunHan YingHui JianHui & Ryan. :)
Awesome, We had picnic @ PasirRisPark! ☺
Sushi & Tibits & Drinks! Awesome max! :P
Bus to Punggol. and they went Punggol Billiard.
I never play, I don't want to learn duh.
I suggested that our next outing to be Sushi Buffet! ☺!
Went off half way w Yilin to meet YCJCX!
Another reunion you mei you? +2more ppl.
❥ChaikHong JunJie Xavier ChoonWee, YiLin and Alex.
So was chit-chatting and the guys was bull-shitting. ;P
Pei YL back to Punggol Billiard &The guys end up wanting to play.
So I sat there camwhore-ing w ChiakHong! hahahah!
Home at 945pm as Xavier got school tml.
Cycle home. Thanks for riding me ah! thanks!
Same, I always scared you will make me fall!
ever since that incident back then had happen...
I dont trust anyone anymore. &Luckily i swoop w CH halfway!
Because met 2 people otw home. You know, ppl gossips!
and i don't like it. Drop off CH and send him off.
Ride to his house, he lock up one bike. den ride me home. :0
P.s. Tag me leh. That 7 ppl who visited! I know who you are.