
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 82 of 366
Woke up at 950am! & Slept at 4am last night.
No breakfast~ So hungry! grr! Bathe and wake brother up. :D
He tweeted and say ''Thought I woke up early today,
then I realized my whole family went out even earlier than me! :O "
Out. Meet Jj at Punggol Mrt Station and train to Serangoon.
Meet CH and off to buy tickets! ❥T I M E L E S S L O V E!
Before the movie starts, we went window shopping.
Haha! Nice Show! Would like to go to that 小島 one day!
Lunch @ Pizza Hut, Nex! Yummy yummy! :P
Walk around the mall and shop the window!
wanted to buy so many things but i dont have the money.. :(
Send CH off to the interchange. And We went to Punggol Waterway.
Strolling.. (: Decided to go school and fetch xavier!
So, while strolling... It started to drizzle. 在雨中漫步,的感觉一点都不好.
Reached school jux nice he came out. So bring him home.
Forget that he's having tuition, so he very rush.
Went to buy things and train home. From Kadaloor to Meridian.
hhahaha! Punggol to punggol! Sounds funny! Rain ma...
No ones at home! :)) So i can do anything i like! keke!
Fall asleep on the sofa as usual! Didn't ate dinner.
and I'm going to watched my last esp of Unriddle 2 now! Bye~
P.s. That's when I love you.