
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 88 of 366
Had a nightmare last night! :O
One of them who involve in my dream was God.
Aww... i have no idea why god is in my dream.
I only know that i miss him very much! :'( and i wake up crying. :'(
People says, when you dream of someone.
Is because you are missing him or he is missing you. Gah, I miss him!
I miss it when he always put present under my desk to cheer me up.
I miss all the little short note he wrote on pieces of paper.
I miss everything he do, jus to make me smile!
-
Out with Twin and brother today! :)
Dinner @ Just Acia! Awesome! Chawamushi!~ :D
Catch a Movie at 7pm! John Carter!
Finally Visited Shasha! It's been a month!
Time past so fast that It's already a month and I'm not working.
Gonna be very busy next month. April. School starting!
I wonder how poly life will be like. Having immersion Programme,
2 Camps and School officially starts. hmmm... :\
Recently, I always wonder how come i sleep with my phone,
and the next morning it's on the floor. Did i drop my phone or wad?
Den I jux found out that HE always took my phone out in the early morning.
and look through it before he go to work! Though I have nothing to hide la.
But HELLO can you give me some privacy? Whats the problem with you?
Why are you invading my privacy! tsk! :O
P.s. God, I miss you. :'(