HEYLOVES! :) #Page 95 of 366
Woke up damn early today! 7am! Regret to sleep at 3 4am last night! :(
Ohmy! The feelings when you need to wake up so early for school, sucks!
Especially when you just have such a longggg longggg holiday!
Raining in the morning, Meet Jingwen at the busstop!
Due to rain, there's heavy traffic jam! The bus was moving like a snail.
We were late for an hour. Reach there jux nice they had breaks.
Here comes the awkward moment! OMG~ Like looking at each other.
Without speaking a word. Kkay, play some bonding games.
Oh, cant believe all the ideas is all given by me! heh!
Breaks, Show us to the labs, Breaks, Presentation!
First time, but I'm not scare anymore. Yup! don't scared! must 克服! :)
Though i think that this course doesn't suit me.
Though I don't like this course as much as before.
But I'm trying my very best to adapt the completely new environment.
I may not need any help from you! But as a mother, I only need your
moral support! But wad you gave me was all this demoralising words!
&there goes my emotionally breakdown! Why must you look down on me?
P.s. Home, is just a place for me to sleep.