❥Heyloves! Welcome to my blog! keke! Leave me a tag before you leave, okkay? o*◡*o ★ 工 レo√乇 ㄚ◯∪ 就這樣 愛你愛你愛你 隨時都要一起 我喜歡 愛你外套味道 還有你的懷裡 有時沒生氣 故意鬧脾氣 你的緊張在意 讓我覺得安心 從你某個角度 我總看見自己 到底你懂我 或其實我本來就像你 -- 愛你♥ -- Learn to appreciate what you have, before time forces you to appreciate what you had.
Disclaimer
★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me! Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Free Hit Counter
Navigations

★ PROFILE ★ ★ HER STORIES ★ ★ DAR-LINKS ★ ★ MY LOVES ONES ★ ★ CREDITS ★

❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out. You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day. I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

22April2010

The day that i received the book.

When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.

Tagboard


width="210px"for sure ;)

Daily Reads
Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




♡Reminiscence Memories



Written at Wednesday, April 18, 2012 | back to top

HEYLOVES! :) #Page 109 of 366
Day 2. Omg, woke up at 7. almost late. Bathe.
Didnt managed to eat my breaky and went over to JW house.
Reached. Today Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving quite fun!
Interesting! Today's group got ONE china guy! Detest him alot.
I detest all China ppl in my class! The smoke smell + their smell! Eeek!
and He precisely DON'T KNOW wad I was trying to explain to him!
He keep sitting so close beside me to see my slides!
Suffocating, Dont have fresh air to breathe! :'O
Two other Watched drama. Tsk! why my group like that?!
Ppt slides only me and the guy infront of me do but mostly is i do one.
So no different. I finished my ppt slides first.
so faci asked my group to present first. Okay can.
The most funny presentation i ever present. Confident and speak well! :)
I made the whole class laugh. :') Ate at the lawn foodcourt with Lynn.
Ended class earlier today. Collected my Ezlink card.
Saw STEVEN LIM at CWP. eeek! so disgusting!
He still at there twist for people to take photos of him. LOL.
Reached home and went out again. Meet Twin, Dydy, Andy!
They pei me go shopping! awww! Bought a cardigan! :D
Done with my RJ. Going to sleep now! Goodnight loves!
.
P.s Yes please, I would like to have one too. :')