★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me!
Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations
★ PROFILE ★
★ HER STORIES ★
★ DAR-LINKS ★
★ MY LOVES ONES ★
★ CREDITS ★
❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness
and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out.
You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day.
I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
22April2010
The day that i received the book.
When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 113 of 366 It's 22 APRIL 2012 today! Happy 2nd Year Anniversary! ♥ Remember this girl that you draw for me? I still keep it you know! At times, i took out to re-read wad you said. over and over again. Every time, i walk that path way, I always turn and look back. Hoping to see someone in the bike calling my name. I miss that! I miss you so much, I've got so much things to tell you. So much of happiness, sadness and doubts to share with you. Time wont go back, I miss those times. Your care and concern. I'm scared that some day, some how, when years has pass, the words will fade away. and i will not able to see it anymore. 'Say my name, sun shine through the rain. So lonely. And then you come and ease the pain. Do you understand? Do you feel the same?' As i am blogging this on this very special day, my tears roll down. Unknowingly. Plus my playlist is playing 约定 this song. On this very special day, I miss you so much. . P.s. 我还记得我们的約定.
Her Profile ʕ•͡ᴗ•ʔ
Y I N G Z H U A N G
Officially 21st on the 23rd of May 2015
and I LOVE TO EAT SALMON SASHIMI!♡
Schools that i attended:
Greendale Secondary School
♡ 1A1 ; 2A1 ; 3A1 ; 4A1 ; 5A1
Republic Polytechnic
Diploma in Industrial & Operations Management
♡ Year 1 Sem 1
♡ Year 1 Sem 2
♡ Year 2 Sem 1
♡ Year 2 Sem 2
♡ Year 3 Sem 1
♡ Year 3 Sem 2
Follow me at Twitter & Instagram [ @DdExtraordinary ]
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 113 of 366 It's 22 APRIL 2012 today! Happy 2nd Year Anniversary! ♥ Remember this girl that you draw for me? I still keep it you know! At times, i took out to re-read wad you said. over and over again. Every time, i walk that path way, I always turn and look back. Hoping to see someone in the bike calling my name. I miss that! I miss you so much, I've got so much things to tell you. So much of happiness, sadness and doubts to share with you. Time wont go back, I miss those times. Your care and concern. I'm scared that some day, some how, when years has pass, the words will fade away. and i will not able to see it anymore. 'Say my name, sun shine through the rain. So lonely. And then you come and ease the pain. Do you understand? Do you feel the same?' As i am blogging this on this very special day, my tears roll down. Unknowingly. Plus my playlist is playing 约定 this song. On this very special day, I miss you so much. . P.s. 我还记得我们的約定.