★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me!
Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations
★ PROFILE ★
★ HER STORIES ★
★ DAR-LINKS ★
★ MY LOVES ONES ★
★ CREDITS ★
❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness
and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out.
You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day.
I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
22April2010
The day that i received the book.
When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 115 of 366 It's the start of second week module. not looking forward to it. Tummy pain, headache are all the excuses for not wanting to sch. Having fun in my class today! Uzair so cute! Looking around in the whole classroom jux to look for me. For sweets! hahah! Today's Engineering design. I never like DnT in the very first place. Ever since sec 2. I haven't been drawing 3D design. Now i have to do it. every week. Lunch break. The most fun time comes! :P First, they watch movie at the screen. After movie, they gone crazy. My class machiam like clubbing in class like that. Music play out loud in the speakers. while we are drawing. Next, they say they very long never hear national song already. So, They play all the different country National song! hahahha! Just to not let those foreigner in my class feel left out! hahah! funny la them! Den, they play the Dont Laugh Test video. Everyone in the class laugh till mad, rolling on the floor. :P These are all the fun times we had during our break time. I miss A1! we use to be like that too! or maybe even crazier.^^ Okay, This guy in my class buy me bbt! omg! hahhaha! Thanks anyway! Oh and i caught him looking agian. alot of times liao. Done with my 3D drawing of my dustbin. Difficult okay! Presentation. 6P. and Ended! Tot I could end early today. Because 6P starts earlier. But who knows the 6P got 30 over slides. Tsk. Everyone is falling asleep. Home with JW YL and Tina today. Home, bathe and nap. Till 8! omgz~ okay can. Now, done with my RJ and quiz. I'm going to sleep now.
P.s. Nothing is more fun than laughung out loud with friends until our stomach get hurt.
Her Profile ʕ•͡ᴗ•ʔ
Y I N G Z H U A N G
Officially 21st on the 23rd of May 2015
and I LOVE TO EAT SALMON SASHIMI!♡
Schools that i attended:
Greendale Secondary School
♡ 1A1 ; 2A1 ; 3A1 ; 4A1 ; 5A1
Republic Polytechnic
Diploma in Industrial & Operations Management
♡ Year 1 Sem 1
♡ Year 1 Sem 2
♡ Year 2 Sem 1
♡ Year 2 Sem 2
♡ Year 3 Sem 1
♡ Year 3 Sem 2
Follow me at Twitter & Instagram [ @DdExtraordinary ]
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 115 of 366 It's the start of second week module. not looking forward to it. Tummy pain, headache are all the excuses for not wanting to sch. Having fun in my class today! Uzair so cute! Looking around in the whole classroom jux to look for me. For sweets! hahah! Today's Engineering design. I never like DnT in the very first place. Ever since sec 2. I haven't been drawing 3D design. Now i have to do it. every week. Lunch break. The most fun time comes! :P First, they watch movie at the screen. After movie, they gone crazy. My class machiam like clubbing in class like that. Music play out loud in the speakers. while we are drawing. Next, they say they very long never hear national song already. So, They play all the different country National song! hahahha! Just to not let those foreigner in my class feel left out! hahah! funny la them! Den, they play the Dont Laugh Test video. Everyone in the class laugh till mad, rolling on the floor. :P These are all the fun times we had during our break time. I miss A1! we use to be like that too! or maybe even crazier.^^ Okay, This guy in my class buy me bbt! omg! hahhaha! Thanks anyway! Oh and i caught him looking agian. alot of times liao. Done with my 3D drawing of my dustbin. Difficult okay! Presentation. 6P. and Ended! Tot I could end early today. Because 6P starts earlier. But who knows the 6P got 30 over slides. Tsk. Everyone is falling asleep. Home with JW YL and Tina today. Home, bathe and nap. Till 8! omgz~ okay can. Now, done with my RJ and quiz. I'm going to sleep now.
P.s. Nothing is more fun than laughung out loud with friends until our stomach get hurt.