HEYLOVES! :) #Page 120 of 366
Woke up on my own will. Open eyes, but still nua-ing on the bed.
Playing games and Surfing the net. finally get out of bed.
Bathe and off to meet my lovelies for Breaky! ♥
The weather ah! Crazy sia! So HOT den it RAIN after that.
But anyway, meet my lovelies and had our mac breakfast!
Tell them about my two weeks for poly life! Fun and laughter!
Complaining, as well as to vent my anger!
and of course to share secrets! hahhaha! Tell them about this guy!
Though is just shortly few hours of meetup,
It really brightens up my day! ♥ #MEETUPAGAINSOON
I've a couple shoe with darling and Now Couple nails with Sweetheart! :b
Oh ya, I should STOP saying vulgarities already! STOP. I dw to be like you anyway.
Reached home, Did my maths homework and nap. wake up.
Watch Star Awards! The laddies and Gentlemen wear till so Smart and Pretty!
As usual, TayPingHui, JeanetteAw, JoannePeh and some of my favorites won!
Happpy for them! woohoo! My pay is out! Gonna collect them on 1May!
I might be going overseas this coming holiday! To visit ah ma! So happy!
Time passes so fast, It's sunday night again, Schools tml! #okaycan Seeya!
P.s. You've always been the reason why i've gone angry.