HEYLOVES! :) #Page 132 of 366
It's 11 May 2012! My Sweetheart Birthday! :D
Schools, This week is just not my week! I lost two A's.
ED become B. His comment was he see no outstanding me this week.
Go die la, You want me to do PDT every week is it?
I have been doing for the pass two week leh and this week let them do.
den you give me B. I'm so disappointed in you. How can u rate ppl like this.
So so so pissed! Science today. Physics. Electricity. I done my circuit. :)
School Ended. Meet Darling at compass to get the balloon! haha
So awkward walking with the balloon! :P
wrote our wishes. and delivered it to Jeslyn's house!
Next, Walk over to Dydy's house for his Birthday Party!
Eat, drink, play and Overnight at his house. :D
.
P.s. An enjoyable day. not. maybe.