HEYLOVES! :) #Page 129 of 366
It's tiring to wake up at 630am everyday. Everyday though. ;\
So, It's Engineering Design today. Not looking forward though.
There's a group w only 3 ppl. Faci ask who wants to volunteer.
the guy beside me ask me should he volunteer. and i ji tao say siao ah!
and everyone look at me. the awkawrd moments.
Actually i wasn't concentrate on wad they are talking about. LOL
I was strolling my facebook and twitter and gave this big reaction.
Crazy, is like, people thought i dun want him to change like that.
You want to change den change la! siao!~ I complaint it on twitter.
and Uzair saw it and show cheehao. LOL i also nvr call him move.
sigh! Whattheheck!~ other den that, everything's fine. oh ya!
They watch Mr Bean in class today during lunch break! ^^,
Class released at 4pm! Home. and actually wanted to take a nap.
but just as i close my eyes, Darling called. so i've to get up and bathe.
Off to CompassPoint. Saw Wiky! He dw take pic w me! hmph!
I'm so hungry! Waited for Sweetheart to come and off for Dinner!
Pizza Hut! Woohoo! Birthday treat for her! So happy!
But the phone call a bit spoil plan uh. Someone call her at the wrong timing.
She chatted for 40mins. and the dish was already cold.
The staff that serve us have already go home.
So i have no choice but to ask another staff to serve the cake.
But overall She's Happy and I'm Happy too! ♥!
.
P.s. I cant depend on them anymore.