HEYLOVES! :) #Page 123 of 366
Morning my prettie laddies~ I did this days ago! :D
Walk to Jingwen's house as usual!` Reached school.
And Found out that CPPS Get B. and OB get C. tsk~
Kkay, was so freaking tired in class! Eyes closing every moment,
Gah, Amir sit my place today! tsk tsk! den have to sit with CY.
LOL. Thanks Dania for that Chocolate Waffle! :b
Presentation is kinda interesting! Nvr fails to made us laugh!
Home and disaster came. Mum fell down from a great height,
while cleaning the cupboard. Fractured arm and wrist swollen.
Got to send her to TTS Hospital. Say wad also get scolded.
okay, so i dun talk at all. Dad stay in the hospital to pei mum.
Me and di went to grandma house to pass her things.
and on my way there, i sprain my ankle.... ssst.. pain neh.
But didn't swollen i guess. so i should not make a fuss about it yea
Had dinner. went reminiscence the past. at our old house.
and Home. Speechless. I want to find someone to talk to!
Darling ring me just in time! Thanks alot darling! :D
No ones no better how I am feeling now.
Was so grateful that I found out something. really shocked ^^v
Oh ya! This coming holiday on the 25th. Might be going oversea.
See how? I dunnoe? I cannot confirm anything now.
So stressful now thinking all the things i need to do.
I thought it will be an interesting, fun month. It's just the second day.
and Disaster happened. gosh. bad start eh.
.
P.s. That immediate burden came crashing down on you.