HEYLOVES! :) #Page 142 of 366
Reached school early today and I'm the third one who reach class.
This laptop ah! really CMI leh.. I cant on fb in school.
and every other web except twitter and myrp. :\
So sleepy and literally falling asleep in class.
Maths today! Log! Ohh i understamd SOME only.
Had OREO WAFFLE during lunch! Naise! keke!
End class around 4.20pm! LOL! Finish RJ in the library..
and off to meet Jeslyn! SO fate to meet XueLi everywhere!
This time is inside the train! hahah! I believe in fate! :)
Saw Alex so home with Alex! :b
.
YOU KNOW WAD? I HATE that miserable feeling! :'(
I hate that some things i cant tell every single one.
I cant tell them the whole situation, only can tell them part of it.
but you know i am not that kind of person who will bottled everything up.
I seems very convince. I will try my very best to succeed wad i have done.
.
P.s. Too many high hopes, too many disappointments.