★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me!
Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations
★ PROFILE ★
★ HER STORIES ★
★ DAR-LINKS ★
★ MY LOVES ONES ★
★ CREDITS ★
❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness
and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out.
You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day.
I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
22April2010
The day that i received the book.
When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 124 of 366 Woah! Didn't realise today is my Chinese Birthday! Wee~ I finally saw Mr Wang sia! So early in the morning! Cheers me up! ♥! So happy and today will be my lucky day! because i have been waiting. Waiting for these day to come, when i can randomly see him! :D OB, still okay. just that very tired. keep falling asleep. Lunch with Angela today. First group to present today. Faci say nice only, say wad will end early. End up also delayed! 350pm den released. LOL, next time don't say la. Went for the entrepreneur talk w JW. FULL HOUSE. So all sat on the stairs. after a while, back ache and the pain! Cant sit still. Lucky it ended early. Guess is the side effect that last time slip down the stairs during class chalet. Hmmm will visit the doctor soon, darling. Reach home with 红鸡蛋 on the table! hahah! Nap and Up to eat my dinner den do my quiz and RJ. So funny and keep on laughing at you all the conversation! keke! Why you all havent see it? I'm stating the obvious already. :D . P.s. Do not give up. The beginning is always the hardest.
Her Profile ʕ•͡ᴗ•ʔ
Y I N G Z H U A N G
Officially 21st on the 23rd of May 2015
and I LOVE TO EAT SALMON SASHIMI!♡
Schools that i attended:
Greendale Secondary School
♡ 1A1 ; 2A1 ; 3A1 ; 4A1 ; 5A1
Republic Polytechnic
Diploma in Industrial & Operations Management
♡ Year 1 Sem 1
♡ Year 1 Sem 2
♡ Year 2 Sem 1
♡ Year 2 Sem 2
♡ Year 3 Sem 1
♡ Year 3 Sem 2
Follow me at Twitter & Instagram [ @DdExtraordinary ]
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 124 of 366 Woah! Didn't realise today is my Chinese Birthday! Wee~ I finally saw Mr Wang sia! So early in the morning! Cheers me up! ♥! So happy and today will be my lucky day! because i have been waiting. Waiting for these day to come, when i can randomly see him! :D OB, still okay. just that very tired. keep falling asleep. Lunch with Angela today. First group to present today. Faci say nice only, say wad will end early. End up also delayed! 350pm den released. LOL, next time don't say la. Went for the entrepreneur talk w JW. FULL HOUSE. So all sat on the stairs. after a while, back ache and the pain! Cant sit still. Lucky it ended early. Guess is the side effect that last time slip down the stairs during class chalet. Hmmm will visit the doctor soon, darling. Reach home with 红鸡蛋 on the table! hahah! Nap and Up to eat my dinner den do my quiz and RJ. So funny and keep on laughing at you all the conversation! keke! Why you all havent see it? I'm stating the obvious already. :D . P.s. Do not give up. The beginning is always the hardest.