HEYLOVES! :) #Page 169 of 366
Sup sup! I know it's been a month not updating my blog!
I'm sorry! But i have been getting real busy this few weeks!
Shall update What I have been doing so far :
23 May 2012 ; Celebrate my Birthday with Family! ♥
24 May2012 ; Surprise birthday celebration with Company! ♥
25May-4June 2012 ; 10 days vaccation to Malaysia w/ Cousins! ♥
5 June 2012 ; A visit back to Greendale w/ Twinnie! ♥
6 June 2012 ; A farewell dinner for kor kor! ♥
7 June 2012 ; Sending kor in to Tekong to serve the nation! ♥
8June2012; Celebrate CH's Belater Birthday and Toning at Jj house! ♥
and also working at kallang theatre *Christina Perri* ♥
9 June 2012 ; Catch the first bus home, Slept and off to company.
10 June 2012 ; Went to Twin's BBQ Birthday Party at ECP! ♥
11 June 2012 ; School reopen! :\ Exam Period for the next two months.
16 June 2012 ; Out to Marina Barrage w/ CH JJ XAV and KELVIN ♥
and have A short meet up w/ KaWai! ♥
17 June 2012 ; Happy Father's Day to all my daddies out there! ♥
.
-Holiday why you no last longer? I am so busy now with tons of exams.
-Weather nowadays is so damn hot! :O
Gotten a bad sunburnt and is a super bad one.
Face, Arms and tights are super burning red.
-So busy, that i find myself not enough of sleep.
-Getting real irritated nowadays for random things.
and they keep say i PMS. WHUT?
-I love being couple of the day with you. Yes, i really meant wad i said.
.
P.s. I still love you. ♥