HEYLOVES! :) #Page 182 of 366
Work @ Kallang theatre w/ Dydy! Afternoon shift and Night Shift!
In the train, Happily gotten a sit when I enter.
But When it goes to next stops people come in and
I was 'force' to stand up because of people's STARE.
Later I kena stomp. So give up my seat. ayer.
Keep using phone and got shocked for a moment.
Cause I thought I miss stops already. :\
Nearly fall off the escalator and the aunty behind me shout!
Today's show was ophans from africa! they are cute!
Night shift, YaoChong replace Dydy!
Got Chicken / Mutton Brayani for dinner! Bao for supper!
All bought by Mr and mrs Ang! :P
After work went Clarke Quay to find them and lepak lepak!
Saw all of them wear Pink? haha! Because they all went Pinkdot! :)
Took the last train and homed.
P.s. I'm Officially Missing You yeah~