HEYLOVES! :) #Page 187 of 366
Damn, Raining in the morning and high way jam!
Reached class just in time! heng ah! walk so fast till my leg so sour.
OB today was very fun! Playing games!
If only every week there is one day like this we play game!
How fun can my class had! Laughing and laughing!
Apparently, having you in my group is just purely badluck.
事事不顺利! oh well Wadever, is just a game! I had fun overall!
Having a great time trying not to laugh out loud
while it is extremely funny with #6HAPPYPIES
Whenever 6 ppl giggles in class YOU should know wad happens.
We are all training to not smile ! :)
Walk to the interchange with the other 4HAPPYPIES today!
I am glad that i have formed another awesome clique! :D
Why is it so demoralising? My efforts put in don't equals to my output.
Expected it to be good and it turn out to be bad...
Expected it to be bad and it came out worst...
Never expected it to be this way duh...
What else can i say? I'm speechless. LESSON LEARNT.
P.s. 天青色等煙雨 而我在等妳