HEYLOVES! :) #Page 192 of 366
Wake up with a sweet text waiting for me! *^^*
But BAD start in the morning to have the highway JAM.
Reached just in time before faci says whoever comes after me, late!
Phew! Today, Dania bought so many strawberry snacks for me! hehe.
Lunch @ TRCC with #6HAPPYPIES plus Dania! :D
♥ An enjoyable one! LOVE IT! ♥
Having migraine again! and WANTS TO GO HOME BADLY.
I dont feel like going exam and i just want to go home. :'(
Faci says my class is the BEST CLASS! ♥ AWESOME, We Know Right!
Class ended an hour earlier. Dunnoe why the guys ah! so hyper!
Too hyper until got lift and no people but they insist to climb the stairs.
害得我满头大汗的去考试!hahaha!
530pm end exam and i 820pm den reached home. @@
The fucking bus 161 so damn long queue. So tired y'know!
Dinner and slept. If it wasn't RJ, I would not have wakke up. :\
Feeling feverish. whole body so warm! :'(
P.s. YOUR SMILE = It makes me happy,
it makes my day, it makes me fall for you.
I have fallen too deep. OMG :')