HEYLOVES! :) #Page 193 of 366
Come to class late but I'm not late. Tao Shuo sit my place :'(
and my place today is just like sitting at the first row in the cinema like that. :\
Fucking migraine ah! WHY U NO GO AWAY?!
Feeling so feverish in class and I WANT TO GO HOME!
For the sick of maintaining the daily grades.. i would have partial. D;
Just because my UT grades sucks. I STAYED!
#6HAPPYPIES were so caring that they scare me faint halfway.
and they keep looking after me! Thanks man! ♥
Sausage wrap and Chicken Mushroom Pie for breakfast! :D
Oh! I caught CY looking at the glass styling his hair hahaha! :P
Kena shoot many times today. I just wanna say something only ma. T^T
Ate Peanut Porridge for lunch. :)
Head so pain and sitting so near the screen kills me.
End Class at 3pm. I am touched. so touched. :')
Walk to the interchange with #6HAPPYPIES for the first time! :D
The guys went off and us went CWP shopping.
Randomly went to a shop and we bought a friendship band!
I'm loving it! ♥ FRIENDSFOREVER ♥
P.s. i love you even more, day by day. :')