HEYLOVES! :) #Page 199 of 366
Tuesday blue? Feeling so nua That i just want to lay in my bed and not wake up.
You have to understand some point in time I just don't want to speak a word.
No Group member, only me and haziq. Amirul and Danial come at meeting 2.
My eyes hurt so much that i dw to do anything. and I didn't do a single shit. :x
No mood, why? because i don't get the chance to.
Great, i drop my phone 2 times. one on the table and on the carpeted floor.
Dapao and ate in the classroom with #6HAPPYPIES. cool man.
like a family. hehe. after lunch, PICTURE time! cam-whore! :D
Presentations and etc. Raining heavily outside. class ended early.
Bought mac home together with May. YOU are so near yet so far.
Today's #6HAPPYPIES wadsapp topic was about LOVE. ♥
Let nature take its course ba. if we are meant to be, we will be. :')
P.s. I hope you find this out soon.